- The Cooperative must continually strive to fulfill its mission through the services of loyal employees that are dedicated to the goals of the Cooperative.
- The Cooperative must develop and nourish a teamwork attitude towards accomplishing the mission. The Cooperative Wins - The Employee Wins.
- The Cooperative must design quality into all processes.
- The Cooperative must strive to buy and sell at the lowest overall cost to bring value to the membership.
- The Cooperative must make continuous improvement in all actions and at all levels of the organization.
- The Cooperative must train its employees. A skilled and loyal work force is the most valuable asset of the Cooperative.
- The Cooperative must institute and recognize achievement.
- The Cooperative must break down barriers that obstruct the obtainment of the mission. The Cooperative must break down barriers to communications. Effective communications cultivates success.
- The Cooperative must create a climate of trust with employees, members, and the general public.
- The Cooperative must create pride in doing a good job.
- The Cooperative will use goals and objectives to help achieve the mission, not as a basis for discipline.
- The Cooperative must provide competent supervision and objective feedback to employee's performances.
- The Cooperative should encourage continuous education of employees at institutes of higher learning.
- The Cooperative will establish benchmarks that help in evaluating progress.
- The Cooperative's accomplishments of the above beliefs will cause transformation to a system that continually improves performance.