Buy the water heater that will last as long as your home.
Buy a new Marathon Water Heater and you'll get more than your money's worth. You'll get the peace of mind knowing it is guaranteed to last as long as you own your home.
The big things folks notice about the new Marathon are all the features it has.
Some things you see right away - like its tough but lightweight polyethylene outer shell. Other things don't become apparent until you've owned a Marathon for a while - like the fact that it is incredibly energy efficient - or the value of the Marathon water heater being warranted not to leak for as long as you own your home. Sounds too good to be true? This time is it true.
Other features that make the Marathon water heater the best buy:
- No anode rod is needed - nothing to corrode in the heater
- Its tough outer shell makes it virtually impervious to shipping damage
- Marathon has the best warranty and longest life available
- Marathon 40 gallon water heater only weighs 81 pounds
- Marathon 50 gallon water heater only weighs 91 pounds
- Marathon water heaters are the most efficient available - typically paying for themselves in under five years
- These touches add up to one thing: real long-term value for as long as you own your home
Marathon Water Heater Prices
& Dimensions 2018 (No tax added)
15 Gal. 21.62" x 35.62" $534.60
20 Gal. 23.75" x 34.50" $554.40 (2000 watt)
20 Gal. 23.75' x 34.50" $573.10 (3000 watt)
30 Gal. 21.62" x 53.00" $770.00
40 Gal. 21.62" x 65.50" $779.90
50 Gal. 23.50" x 66.75" $818.40 (Tall)
50 Gal. 28.25" x 47.25" $985.60 (Short)
75 Gal. 28.25" x 62.62" $1029.60
85 Gal. 28.25" x 70.25" $1114.30
105 Gal. 30.25" x 70.75" $1248.50
These will be
ordered from Little Rock upon request.
PHONE/EMAIL: Cheryl Brewer (501-570-2338)
Get PO# before ordering
FOR CLAIMS OR
REPAIRS: Laura House (501-570-2258) or email@example.com
P.O. Box 194208, Little Rock AR 72219-4208
DO NOT COLLECT TAX IF SOLD TO A DEALER FOR RESALE
Richard Kirsey 800-321-6718 Ext.
© 2018 - Southwest Arkansas Electric Cooperative