Four States Fiber Internet
SUBSCRIBER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Applications must be received by September 28th, 2023, and may be submitted in person at Southwest Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corp, 2904 E. 9th St., Texarkana, AR, 71854 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promptly and courteously responds to subscriber inquiries and provides support via telephone, email, written correspondence, or face to face regarding service requests.
- Maintains accurate and complete member records via computer in a timely fashion including but not limited to contact tracking records, notes, and set up and provisioning of accounts, addresses, billing, collections, outages, and related procedures to ensure generation of appropriate records, correspondence, and service orders for effective work management,
- Coordinates with internal staff and contractors to address various customer service-related issues, including eligibility, line extensions, seasonal billing, equipment, technical issues, etc. Guide subscribers through troubleshooting of equipment and services, navigation of company website and applications and use of services and products.
- Call subscribers to promote marketing strategies and inform subscribers of new products, services and availability.
- Promotes a positive subscriber experience through ongoing and effective employee/subscriber/contractor/vendor/partner communication. Attends community and promotional events as appropriate.
- Promotes and maintains a safe working environment, observes all safety rules, and supports the Mission Statement and Core Values in carrying out the responsibilities of the position.]
- Supports and keeps up-to-date on bylaws, guidelines, policies/procedures and philosophies of the parent cooperative to effectively serve and support members and subscribers.
- Performs other duties as assigned to fulfill the objectives of this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven ability to multi-task and plan/organize work to meet deadlines, all with a high degree of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as a team player.
- Understanding and appreciation of technology and telecommunications along with general computer skills and proficiency in using standard office equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with people in difficult or stressful situations.
- Must have the ability to de-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree or coursework in Business or Information Technology related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years of working experience in a related field or role, preferred.
- Experience in customer service, internet and phone operations, internet/phone sales or IT a plus.
Interview is by invitation only. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.